**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
In just one glance it magically measures all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity, AND temperature!
BLUELAB GUARDIAN MONITOR
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Monitor your key parameters 24/7
Save time and effort with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor, you will be able to continuously monitor the key parameters of pH, EC and temperature. There’s no need for manual measurements and spot checks; instead, you will only need to adjust for pH and nutrient.
When you consistently track the three fundamental parameters of nutrient uptake, you’ll be able to spot any fluctuations, allowing you to solve issues as and when they happen. After all, when you keep these parameters steady, you’ll end up with healthier plants.
Save time and labour with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor so that you can focus on growing great plants every single time.
Your key parameters – at a glance
Bold, bright and always on
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor’s large backlit LED display allows you to view your pH, EC and temperature at a glance.
You can also set discreet visual alarms for your preferred parameter ranges; these will let you know whenever your parameters are out of range. This ensures that you will always be on top of your reservoir conditions.
Made in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are built in New Zealand with growers, for growers – this means you can be confident that your water-resistant Bluelab Guardian Monitor can withstand the splashes that come with everyday growing.
How to maintain your Bluelab Guardian Monitor
Stay connected to your parameters
While no calibration is required for conductivity and temperature, you will need to calibrate your monitor’s pH probe on a regular basis. Stock up on everything you need to clean, maintain and calibrate your probes by purchasing a Bluelab Probe Care Kit.
If you need to access your plant parameters remotely, why not consider upgrading to the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect? With our free Connect software, you can stay connected to your crops 24/7.
Not only will you be able to view the data being collected by your on-site Bluelab products, you’ll also receive real-time notifications of any alarms you have set up. Get connected today.
- 24/7 continuous monitoring of pH, EC and temperature in reservoirs
- Large, backlit display for at-a-glance viewing
- High and low alarms to alert you when parameters are out of range
- Easy pH calibration function with on-screen instructions
- 2-metre cable lengths for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
***WE ARE A CERTIFIED BLUELAB DEALER*** This means if you should need to return your BlueLab product within the warranty timeframe, please follow the below instructions:
1. Contact us (either by phone or email) to let us know in detail what is defective on your product.
2. After informing us of your defect, send your BlueLab product back to our store WITH A COPY OF YOUR ORIGIONAL RECEIPT.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will immediately send you a new meter to the address provided.
4. We will handle the return of your defective BlueLab product directly with BlueLab. Nothing further is needed from you.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment