**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
pH replacement probe.
BLUELAB LEAP PH PROBE
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Accurate and fast pH measurements
Our advanced probe technology ensures that you get lightning-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions.
Ready to take your growing to the next level - why not upgrade your Bluelab Combo Meter or Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter by adding the Leap pH Probe?
Built in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are designed with growers, for growers – so you can be confident that the Bluelab Leap pH Probe will help you carry out essential tasks with ease. In addition, the probe’s toughened tip ensures that it can withstand the knocks that come with everyday growing.
Boost the longevity of your pH probe
You need to regularly clean and maintain your Bluelab Leap pH Probe to ensure its ongoing accuracy and longevity.
Bluelab’s Probe Care Kit contains everything you need to clean and care for your pH probe. Once you’ve finished cleaning your probe, calibrate it with Bluelab’s Calibration Solutions. You’ll need to calibrate your probe every time you clean it.
In addition, you can extend your probe’s lifespan by ensuring that its tip stays wet at all times. Use the included storage cap whenever you’re not using your probe and regularly top up the amount of KCl inside the cap.
- Reinforced spear-tip for fast, direct measurement in substrates
- Effective in soil, coco coir blends, rockwool, potting mixes and solution
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- Fast sensor response for quick and accurate measurements
- Suitable for use with the Bluelab Combo Meter, Bluelab Combo Meter Plus and Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
- BNC connector is covered to prevent corrosion
***WE ARE A CERTIFIED BLUELAB DEALER*** This means if you should need to return your BlueLab product within the warranty timeframe, please follow the below instructions:
1. Contact us (either by phone or email) to let us know in detail what is defective on your product.
2. After informing us of your defect, send your BlueLab product back to our store WITH A COPY OF YOUR ORIGIONAL RECEIPT.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will immediately send you a new meter to the address provided.
4. We will handle the return of your defective BlueLab product directly with BlueLab. Nothing further is needed from you.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment