**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
Leap ph probe & single use callibration solution sachets included.
BLUELAB MULTIMEDIA PH METER
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Measure pH in a variety of growing media
Maintain and calibrate your Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
Combine the Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter and Bluelab Leap pH Probe to take fast and accurate measurements in nutrient solution, soil, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and many other media types.
Calibration is simple with one push button on the meter and fresh Bluelab Calibration Solutions. A successful calibration indicator is displayed on screen; after 30 days, this will disappear and you’ll need to recalibrate to ensure ongoing accuracy.
Why not add on some Bluelab Solutions or the convenient Bluelab Carry Case? Replacement Bluelab pH Probes or Leap pH Probes are available too.
A versatile and compact pH meter
Everyday accuracy of pH
This meter’s impressive and robust Leap pH Probe will take quick and accurate pH measurements in increments of 0.1 pH in a variety of growing media.
New Zealand-made quality, built for growers
All our products are designed and built with growers, for growers - so you can relax knowing that you’ve invested in a meter that will help you carry out the essential tasks that come with everyday growing.
The Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter was designed and built in New Zealand. Tried and trusted by growers all over the world, the Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter has a five-year warranty (six months for the Leap pH Probe).
- Fast sensor response for quicker readings on the go
- Multimedia friendly for measurements across a range of environments
- Toughened spear tip for direct root-zone measurements
- Simple two-point calibration process for ongoing accuracy
- Backlit LCD display to capture measurements with ease
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
***WE ARE A CERTIFIED BLUELAB DEALER*** This means if you should need to return your BlueLab product within the warranty timeframe, please follow the below instructions:
1. Contact us (either by phone or email) to let us know in detail what is defective on your product.
2. After informing us of your defect, send your BlueLab product back to our store WITH A COPY OF YOUR ORIGIONAL RECEIPT.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will immediately send you a new meter to the address provided.
4. We will handle the return of your defective BlueLab product directly with BlueLab. Nothing further is needed from you.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment