**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
BLUELAB PH PEN
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Get the fundamentals of growing right, every time
Healthy growing plants, just like humans, need a balanced diet of appropriate nutrients (food). However, plants can only access these nutrients when the nutrient solution is within a certain pH range.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a pivotal role in making the nutrients in your solution soluble so that they can be accessed by your plants. That’s why if your growing solution becomes too acidic or too alkaline, the plants won’t be able to get access to the nutrients they need to grow. The temperature of your growing solution is equally important as having a solution that’s too hot or too cold can affect growth rate and structure.
To help your plants thrive, get the fundamentals right by measuring pH and temperature to ensure that these are always in the optimal range.
Everyday accuracy of the fundamentals
This user-friendly and hardy handheld pen will take measurements in increments of 0.1 pH and is fully temperature compensated, so you can expect accurate readings every time.
New Zealand-made quality, built for growers
Our products are designed and built for grower environments - not the lab - so you can relax knowing that your pen can withstand the knocks, drops and deep-water plunges that come with everyday growing. In fact, the fully waterproof Bluelab pH Pen is designed to float when it lands up in your reservoir.
The Bluelab pH Pen was designed and built in New Zealand. Tried and trusted by growers all over the world, this essential tool is one of our top-selling products.
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant
- Simple two-point calibration process for accuracy
- One-year peace-of-mind warranty
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- 1 AAA battery included - simply power on and go
***WE ARE A CERTIFIED BLUELAB DEALER*** This means if you should need to return your BlueLab product within the warranty timeframe, please follow the below instructions:
1. Contact us (either by phone or email) to let us know in detail what is defective on your product.
2. After informing us of your defect, send your BlueLab product back to our store WITH A COPY OF YOUR ORIGIONAL RECEIPT.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will immediately send you a new meter to the address provided.
4. We will handle the return of your defective BlueLab product directly with BlueLab. Nothing further is needed from you.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment