**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
BLUELAB PH PROBE
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Durable and affordable probe technology
Accurate and quick pH measurements
The durable Bluelab pH Probe has been designed with longevity in mind, with a double-junction probe, polycarbonate housing and high-quality electrical components.
Created with advanced and affordable technology, you can rely on Bluelab’s pH Probe to give you accurate and fast measurements every single time.
Designed and built in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are designed with growers, for growers – so you can be confident that the Bluelab pH Probe will help you carry out the essential tasks of everyday growing with ease. This fully waterproof product can even be left inside your reservoir for continual monitoring or spot checking.
Extend the life of your pH probe
You need to regularly clean and maintain your Bluelab pH Probe to ensure its ongoing accuracy and longevity.
Use Bluelab’s Probe Care Kit, which contains everything you need to clean and care for your pH probe. Every time you clean your probe, calibrate it using Bluelab Calibration Solutions.
In addition, boost your probe’s lifespan by ensuring that its tip stays wet at all times. Use the included storage cap whenever you’re not using your probe and regularly top up the amount of KCl inside the cap.
This probe is compatible with all Bluelab products with a corresponding BNC connector, such as the Combo Meter and Guardian Monitor.
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant
- BNC connector allows use with all other compatible Bluelab products
- 2-metre cable for measuring in hard-to-reach locations
- Use the included storage cap with KCl to lengthen probe’s lifespan
- Fast sensor response ensures quick and accurate measurements
- Polycarbonate housing for long-lasting strength
- Effective in solutions of 0.2 EC and above
***WE ARE A CERTIFIED BLUELAB DEALER*** This means if you should need to return your BlueLab product within the warranty timeframe, please follow the below instructions:
1. Contact us (either by phone or email) to let us know in detail what is defective on your product.
2. After informing us of your defect, send your BlueLab product back to our store WITH A COPY OF YOUR ORIGIONAL RECEIPT.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will immediately send you a new meter to the address provided.
4. We will handle the return of your defective BlueLab product directly with BlueLab. Nothing further is needed from you.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment