**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
1 Quart. Healthy plants need lots of food. Elite Resin D provides the vital nutrients necessary in the later and final stages of growth and promotes the development of rich, full flowers.
ELITE BASE NUTRIENT D
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Elite Resin D (1 – 3 – 14)
What it does:
Healthy plants need lots of food. Elite Resin D provides the vital nutrients necessary in the later and final stages of growth and promotes the development of rich, full flowers.
How it works:
Specifically engineered to meet the heavy feeding needs of flowering plants, Elite Resin D provides the vital ratio of phosphorous and potassium to support both photosynthesis and the natural shift from early to late bloom.
Resin D should be used in late flowering, as the buds are beginning to form (typically in week 4 of bloom). Resin will increase the concentration of essential oils, as well as increasing the plant’s ability to uptake and maintain adequate levels of potassium and phosphorous. This encourages water to go while oil stays, leading to more weight and potency. When used properly in combination with the full Elite Nutrient regimen, both novice and experienced growers should recognize superior performance and outstanding results.
Use 3-5ml per gallon during the last weeks of bloom. For week by week instructions, see the feed chart.
For best results, mix A, B, C and D. Adjust pH as needed, then add Root Igniter and mix thoroughly.
The Elite Difference:
- Cost Effective: Extra-concentrated formula allows a little product to go a long way
- Easy to Use: Simple 5-product lineup covers all your needs
- Optimally Balanced: Nutrients are in their most plant-friendly form and are balanced to maintain an optimal pH, resulting in faster, maximized uptake and quicker absorption
- Long Lasting: Superior product stability means longer shelf life
- All Natural: Free of hormones, perfumes, dyes, and growth regulators, including paclobutrazol and daminozide.