**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
4 DRY QUARTS.
ESPOMA ORGANIC CACTUS MIX
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
All natural potting soil mix for cactus, palm & citrus
- Provides optimum aeration & drainage.
- Promotes root growth.
- For all cactus & succulents
HOW MUCH TO USE:
- Select a container that is larger than your plants current pot, and has a drainage hole at the bottom with the tray beneath it to catch excess water.
- Fill container to 1/3 full with Cactus Potting Soil Mix.
- Carefully remove the plant from its current container and gently loosen the root ball.
- Center the plant in the new container and fill it with additional Cactus Mix.
- Allow at least 1 inch between the rim of the pot in the top of the soil.
- Gently pat down the next and add more if required.
- Make sure the plant is about the same depth in the soil as it was in the original container.
- Wait 1 or 2 weeks, then water thoroughly with a slow gentle spray and allow to drain.
All returned items must be back to our location within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unopened and in its original packaging. Anything received after 14 business days will be denied.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment