**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
Available in 1 pint or 1 quart. Nutrient Rinse. OMRI Listed® and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
FOXFARM BUSH DOCTOR® SLEDGEHAMMER®
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
Bush Doctor® SledgeHammer® encourages water movement through soil and soilless media. High fertilizer use can compromise plant growth over time due to concentrated mineral salt deposits.
SledgeHammer® is a unique rinse formula designed to remove fertilizer buildup which may relieve nutrient lockout. Derived from saponin, an extract of the Yucca schidigera plant. SledgeHammer® is designed for organic gardening and can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications.
For best results, follow one of the FoxFarm feeding schedules.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every 3-4 weeks until harvest.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 2 drops per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Combine with fertilizers during weekly feeding schedules.
- Kick it through your system once with every reservoir change.
- Mix 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Perform a complete system flush every two weeks.
- Cycle system for one hour and change reservoir water.
All returned items must be back to our location within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unopened and in its original packaging. Anything received after 14 business days will be denied.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment