**IN STOCK IN STORE**
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY**
32 oz container. OMRI Listed. This Insecticide, Miticide and Fungicide Will Not Harm Bees!
ORGANOCIDE® BEE SAFE 3-IN-1 GARDEN SPRAY
**IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!! PLEASE SELECT 'IN STORE PICKUP' AT CHECKOUT***
CONTACTLESS/CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 838-4113 TO ARRANGE. CONFIRMATION EMAIL REQUIRED.
OMRI listed Organocide 3-in-1 Garden Insect Spray uses a specific blend of sesame oil, fish oil and soybean extract to work as an insecticide, miticide and fungicide. It contains no petroleum solvents and is an ideal alternative to many chemical-based pesticides and sprays. Organocide kills all life stages (egg, larvae/nymphs, adults) of more than 25 soft-bodied insect pests including mites, aphids, thrips and whiteflies. Use up to the time of harvest without harming bees, butterflies, or yield quality. Available in Ready-To-Use and Concentrate formulations.
Benefits of Organocide:
- 0-hour re-entry interval & pre-harvest interval
- Controls and kills all insect life stages
- Kills & suppresses fungal diseases on foliage (powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot)
- Safe for use around many beneficial insects, people and pets
Suggested Uses: Can be used as an Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide on vegetables, fruits, vine crops, nuts, ornamentals, spices, herbs, greenhouse crops, turfgrass, bulbs, flowers, landscape plants and field crops. The Organocide 3-in-1 Concentrated formula should not be used indoors.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
- Soft bodied insects including (but not limited to) aphids (Aphidoidea), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae), leafrollers (Tortricdae), mealybugs (Coccoidea), thrips (Thysanoptera), whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea) and fungus gnats (Sciaridae).
- Spider mites (Tetranychus spp.) including (but not limited to) European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi), Spruce Mite (Oligonhychus ununguis), Maple Mite, Southern Red Mite (Oligonychus ilicis), Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae), Six Spotted Mite, Texas Citrus Mite (Eutetranychus banksi) and Rust Mite (Aceria anthocoptes).
- Scale insects including (but not limited to) Sago Palm Scale (Aulacaspis yasumatsu), Magnolia Scale (Neolecaniun cornuparvum), Oleander Scale (Aspidiotus nerii), San Jose Scale (Quadraspidiotus perniciosus), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae) and Euonymus Scale (Unaspis euonym).
- Diseases such as, but not limited to powdery mildew (Erysiphales), downy mildew, black spot on roses (Diplocarpon rosae), helminthesporium (Helminthosporium solani) and greasy spot on citrus (Mycosphaerella citri).
All returned items must be back to our location within 14 days of purchase. Items must be unopened and in its original packaging. Anything received after 14 business days will be denied.
**We do not cover any shipping cost, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.**
~Final Sale items
~Returned items past the 14 day allotment